Wednesday, November 5, 2008

How do you feel??

Well this election has been by far very long and tedious.  I am now hoping that all that was promised will be a reality but I am not feeling a lot of confidence right now.  I see a part of history becoming the future again but this is America so now is the time to step up and stand behind it.  I feel really bad because I loved Sara Palin and she has had to go through some pretty cruel accusations.   I am glad that she will have some time with her family so that she can raise her little baby and help her daughter with hers.  There are lots of things that I disagree with President Obama on but everyone deserves a chance and I am glad that I was here to see history made.  How do you feel about the election??

6 comments:

The Coach and his Wife said...

Hello Miss Brittany-I will agree with you about this election-It was VERY long- I cant remember a time when it wasnt the election...:) the outcome is not the one I hoped for, but I am glad I was a part of this history making election. I really liked McCains speech last night, he showed so much class and dignity, I hope all that supported him can be like him and turn their support to Obama and try to make things better-like he has promised. I am a little worried for the times ahead but like you said this is a time to stand behind our country~even if it is on shaky ground!

The Cragun's said...

Hey Brit,

Love your blog. I also liked Palin, she is just so cute. But I too think it will be nice for her to be home and raise those little ones. Ya know when everyone runs, they all promise, promise, promise, but almost all the time the promises aren't kept. But I did hear someone say "he will be supportive of the new president, but will hold him accountable if he doesn't do what he promises." So for me that is well said, all we can do is give him our support and hope that he fullfills his promises. Maybe if we all give him our support it will give him more modivation to make sure those promises happen. But that is just my thoughts. :)

Francis Family said...

Well, I'm thinking a lot of things today. I was so excited yesterday, as I went to vote, but the result wasn't what I hoped for either. And for some reason I couldn't help but have a lot of fear last night even though I didn't really know why. I'm sure Obama can do plenty of positive things, but can he do ALL that is needed. I guess time will tell. I'm willing to give him a shot and see what he can do. I hope he's truly ready to undertake all that this country is in need of right now.

Devyn said...

yay blogging is so fun! i am glad you have a blog too!!

Amanda and the Bradys said...

Hey brittany!! I somehow got to your blog! Send me an e mail I can't seem to get to it all the time. So send the e mail to
brdy102@yahool.com Miss you so much!!

SHIRLEE said...

Brit, I am glad that I found your blog. If you go private I would love to be invited. email is hotrodwilke@msn.com

Shirlee (CJ's Mom)