So many things to tell and I am certainly not patient enough to write it all down so you will have to appreciate my synopsis. Well are friends Adam and Fabione Snell came here with there cute baby boy Carter. We did all the parks at Disney World and also went to Universal Studios. Now I suggest to spend at least one Christmas at Disney, I know it is a lot of money and lots of people, but there is nothing like it. They make everything so magical! We went to Universal on Friday but went to the Island of Adventures park. What a blast we had there. The rollercoasters are so much fun, the Dueling Dragons, the Hulk, Jurassic Park and on and on! Christmas Eve we had some friends from work and are ward over for dinner. We sat and told stories, ate lots of food and just had a wonderful time. It was also nice having Carter around for the holiday, he was such a blast. I hope my babies are as good as him. Hano and I were able to babysit him on Saturday while Adam and Fabione went on a date, he is such a cutie. Anyway I will just post lots of pics because they will tell all!!
1. Where did you first meet your husband? At a salsa dancing class.
2. How long did you date before you got married? About 1 1/2 years.
3. How long have you been married? A little over 2 years now.
4. What does he do that surprises you? If you new my husband you would know that he is very imaginative and always does crazy things to surprise me.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? Have you seen his cute dimples!
6. What is his best quality? He always gets what he wants, he is very ambitious and has a really good heart.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Oh yes, Bit-Bit. He got it off of a Madtv skit that made fun of Britney spears and K-Fed, lucky me.
8. What is his favorite food? Pizza
9. What is his favorite sport? Football or soccer
10. When and where did you first kiss? I dont know the date but on the couch in my apartment.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Oh wow we love to do anything and everything.
12. Do you have any children? No
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He is really good at making messes in record time.
14. How old is he? 24
15. Who said "I love you" first? He did
16. What is his favorite music? He is pretty well rounded when it comes to music.
17. What do you admire most about him? He is very honest and does not play games. If he has something to say he just says it so we avoid a lot of needless fights. He is also very funny and always makes me smile when i feel bad. He makes me better. I could go on and on!
18. What is his favorite color? Sadly i am not sure so i will say black.
19. Will he read this? I dont think he even knows the web address, so no.
20. Who do you tag? Anyone who would like to share.
Well I cannot believe that Hano and I are starting are last month in Florida. Every day that goes bye we get little more sad to leave are new home. We really enjoy living here and Utah will seem so little compared to what we have experienced here. If we could stay here we would. I have seen Hano grow so much intellectually with his business prospective. He has made some fabulous contacts here and I hope that when we decide to settle down they will pay off. Most of all we have learned how much of the world there is to explore, well I have learned. Moving away has put a whole new twist on how we look at life. I hope that we go a lot more places and live in a lot more places. It doesn't matter where we end up as long as we end there together. The six months that Hano and I lived apart were horrible but I have grown to know how much I love just being with him. If you ever get the chance to live somewhere else branch out of your comfort zone and go, it will be the best thing you ever do!!
While we were in Pensacola we took a trip to the beach which was absolutely amazing, I am sure it is because it is the gulf. The sand felt like sand from Mexico and we even saw some jellyfish swimming around. It was pretty cold the day we went so we decided no to get in, plus with the jellyfish so close to shore made me weary of getting in because with my luck I for sure would have been stung. The best was watching Carter. Fabione told us that he loves the birds and every-time he sees one he starts to wave wildly at them. He is just so funny we could not get enough of his cute personality.
Well Thanksgiving was so much fun for us this year. We spent it with are best friends Adam, Fabione, and Carter Snell. They recently moved to Pensacola for Adam's air force training, so we drove up there to spend Thanksgiving with them. The funny thing is I never took pictures of actual Thanksgiving, ha ha ha. I am not known for my great camera skills but I am really trying to get better. It was a blast being with them and Carter has grown up so much, he just had to pull out all the pots and pans from the cupboards it was so funny! Adam and Hano decided to go shopping on black friday and sure enough Hano was able to get an xbox 360 with the assistance of his good friend Adam. We are so lucky to have them as friends and I am so excited that they will be spending Christmas with us as well!
Planet Hollywood is a restaurant at Downtown Disney, it is a lot of fun because they have a live DJ and they play lots of old movie clips and hang movie memorabilia around the whole place. The car in the picture is a picture of the Herbie car. We have a good time when we go there and the food is pretty good.
The Sunday before Thanksgiving my brother in law's little brother flew in from Brazil to do some shopping in Florida so he stayed with us for a couple of days. We had a lot of fun, if any of you have been to the outlet malls here you know what I am talking about. We decided to take him to the show Fantasmic, which also plays in California, it is an amazing show and we had so much fun watching it with Willian. Hano and I love going to the parks especially the fireworks shows.
The weekend just before Thanksgiving Disney got us a room at the Yacht Club Beach Resort. It is such a nice resort and the view from are balcony was so pretty. It looked over into the pools and out to the lake. We had such a good time staying there and I hope we get to do it again before we have to go back to Utah :(
Wow I feel like I have a ton to catch up on. It has been super busy the past couple of weeks, but also tons of fun. First of all we decided to have a pre-Thanksgiving feast with are friends herein Orlando, Dan and Ellie Beckler. We ate good food, played some mario cart on the Wii, and made snowflakes out of construction paper. At first it was just Ellie and I making the snowflakes but later on the boys decided it was not to cool for them, even Duke, the dog, joined in on the fun. We have such awesome friends here!
Hano and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple on September 22, 2006. I am so lucky to have him in my life. We are blessed with a great family and even though we don't have any kids we have the cutest nieces and nephews! We are very excited to finish school and finally get started in a career, and then maybe a family;) So far life has been good, we have been able to share some great adventures and experiences that have helped us grow closer together and to learn.