Thursday, December 11, 2008

Counting Down the Time

Well I cannot believe that Hano and I are starting are last month in Florida.  Every day that goes bye we get  little more sad to leave are new home.  We really enjoy living here and Utah will seem so little compared to what we have experienced here.  If we could stay here we would.  I have seen Hano grow so much intellectually with his business prospective.  He has made some fabulous contacts here and I hope that when we decide to settle down they will pay off.  Most of all we have learned how much of the world there is to explore, well I have learned.  Moving away has put a whole new twist on how we look at life.  I hope that we go a lot more places and live in a lot more places.  It doesn't matter where we end up as long as we end there together.  The six months that Hano and I lived apart were horrible but I have grown to know how much I love just being with him.  If you ever get the chance to live somewhere else branch out of your comfort zone and go, it will be the best thing you ever do!!

4 comments:

The Coach and his Wife said...

I agree! moving away is the best...unless it is to Laramie...then it SUCKS! But it is nice to get out of Utah and just be together...I miss that, if we could move I think I would! I know you are sad to leave but I am glad for you to come home..maybe then we might get to go out!

Francis Family said...

I'm glad for you guys - what an experience! If I were you, I don't know if I could come back :) We're like you; we would just love to be able to move around and see LOTS of places! It just hasn't worked out for us though. Trust me we've tried :( Oh well, maybe when I'm finally finished with school we can go places! I agree with KyLee though, we all should go out when you're home. I miss seeing you!!

Jay, Holly and Ava said...

Hi! It's Holly (Goode) Ackett. I found your blog through Kylee. I hope thats ok. I would have to agree with you. There is so much of the world to see. Im glad you have liked Florida. If you want check out my blog. www.ackettfam.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas!

Amanda and the Bradys said...

hey brit, i have been trying to get onto your blog and somehow i did so just incase will you send me an invite? bradyandamanda@gmail.com

Good to see your doing well!!