Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thanks for the tag Kylee

1. Where did you first meet your husband?  At a salsa dancing class.
2. How long did you date before you got married? About 1 1/2 years.
3. How long have you been married? A little over 2 years now.
4. What does he do that surprises you? If you new my husband you would know that he is very imaginative and always does crazy things to surprise me.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?  Have you seen his cute dimples!
6. What is his best quality?  He always gets what he wants, he is very ambitious and has a really good heart.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Oh yes, Bit-Bit.  He got it off of a Madtv skit that made fun of Britney spears and K-Fed, lucky me.
8. What is his favorite food? Pizza
9. What is his favorite sport? Football or soccer
10. When and where did you first kiss? I dont know the date but on the couch in my apartment.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Oh wow we love to do anything and everything.
12. Do you have any children? No
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He is really good at making messes in record time.  
14. How old is he? 24
15. Who said "I love you" first? He did
16. What is his favorite music?  He is pretty well rounded when it comes to music.
17. What do you admire most about him? He is very honest and does not play games.  If he has something to say he just says it so we avoid a lot of needless fights.  He is also very funny and always makes me smile when i feel bad.  He makes me better.  I could go on and on!
18. What is his favorite color?  Sadly i am not sure so i will say black.
19. Will he read this?  I dont think he even knows the web address, so no.
20. Who do you tag?  Anyone who would like to share.

No comments: