Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pensacola Beach





While we were in Pensacola we took a trip to the beach which was absolutely amazing, I am sure it is because it is the gulf.  The sand felt like sand from Mexico and we even saw some jellyfish swimming around.  It was pretty cold the day we went so we decided no to get in, plus with the jellyfish so close to shore made me weary of getting in because with my luck I for sure would have been stung.  The best was watching Carter.  Fabione told us that he loves the birds and every-time he sees one he starts to wave wildly at them.  He is just so funny we could not get enough of his cute personality.

3 comments:

Scott and Malorie said...

I love the beach, it is so beautiful. I'm a little jealous that you are out there and we're here freezing. Fun stuff.

Fabiane Snell said...

CUTE LITLLE BOY!! HEHE...CAN I HAVE SOME OF THOSE PICS? LOVE YA!!

B and J said...

Haha! This post made me think of that episode on Friends when they all go to the beach and Monica got stung by the jellyfish and so she has Joey pee on her leg...sooo funny :) That beach is beautiful! Are you staying there for the Holidays?? Not coming home??