Monday, March 16, 2009

Glenn Beck


Glenn Beck is Awesome!! I really like talk radio and listen to Rush Limbaugh a lot. However this past year I have been listening more and more to Glenn Beck. He is not just an entertainer, he has some great insights to what is going on in this country. I like the point of view he holds and find myself agreeing with him all of the time. I think with the turn of this nation has taken, which has been in the works longer then just these past couple of months, things can look somewhat scary for what is in our future and more importantly the future of our children. It is not good enough to listen to the media and there biased opinions and the knowledge that they pretend to have. I am so tired of being lied too and mostly that I am expected to believe these lies! It is very insulting to me as an American. This country is great and I want it to stay that way, I am sick of the Democrats and the Repbulicans. It is time to go back to the fundementals this nation was founded on, the vision our forefathers had. They understood the price of freedom and we are a privledged generation, we do not ever want for anything or see the suffering, we watch war on the tv but never feel the full effects of war. We need to support our troops and there families. We need to stop punishing people that are successful and ambitious. This is a nation of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Your happiness it determined on how hard your pursuit is, no one is guaranteed the same happiness. Glenn Beck is on the Radio 570am at 4pm to 7pm. He also has a show on the fox news channel, I am not sure of the time because I am not home to watch it but he has a lot of information on his website. glennbeck.com

9 comments:

Scott and Malorie said...

Have you seen his DVD you can purchase at Deseret book about his conversion to the LDS church? I recommend it. It's very good. I never knew when he was on the radio but now I do so I'm going to try and listen to him. I think my hubby listens to him all the time too.

The Cragun's said...

We love Glen Beck too!!!

Ruth Done said...

This is a great post! I really like glen beck, and his DVD is really good. If you haven't seen it you should.

Trent and Britni said...

Very well said Britt. And we love Glen Beck as well. He is awesome. I must say that after we took our trip to DC this last December, it made me appreciate our founding fathers even more. They were such amazing, God fearing men. And sacrificed so much. I am definitely worried about what kind of a nation our children will be living in. Our country is certainly in my prayers right now.

Celeste said...

Very well put, I couldn't agree with you more! Allan and I listen to him, too and watched his "We Surround Them" program last Friday...I bet they still have it up on Foxnews.com if you want to check it out. The show is on at 3PM on the Fox news channel.

Fabiane Snell said...

Love the guy! Strongly recommend his book "An inconvenient book", it a blast! love you girl!

Fabiane Snell said...

Love the guy! strongly recommend his book " An inconvenient book" AWESOME!
WE MISS YOU GUYS, LOVE

The Rosa Familia said...

Hey you, you know who this is add me... tehehe...

Francis Family said...

I actually had never heard of him until recently, and I've listened to him only once - apparently I need to listen more cause he sounds great! Hey, where are you staying in Cancun??? I can't believe you'll be there just shortly after we will!