Wednesday, September 17, 2008

About Us

Well Hano and I will be married two years on the 22nd of this month!  I cannot believe how fast it is going!  I think that a lot more has happened in our second year.  Hano was offered an internship in Florida starting in January of 08, we decided that it would be best for me to keep my job in Utah since the internship was only going to be six months.  It was a really long hard six months being apart and when the six months were suppose to be over he was extended another six months!!  We could not go a whole year away from each other so I moved to Orlando in July.  Luckily my job is being held for me so that when we come back to Utah in January, I wont have to look for a new one and Hano can just go to school.  We are having a blast in Florida.  The weather is great and we go to Disney World all the time!!  We are making a lot of new friends and enjoying the new culture.   We are sad that the time is going so quickly and we will have to go back to Utah but we are ready for a lot more adventures.

No comments: