Monday, October 20, 2008

John Secada Concert


Well this weekend Hano and I went to EPCOT to watch a John Secada and walk around the food and wine festival.  Now I had no idea who John Secada was but apparently he was really popular when I was eight.  Hano on the other hand new every word to every song, he is a dork!   At the food and wine festival we had some Spaetzl from Germany, Pastel de Choclo from Argentina, and Empanada from Chile.  The food is so good and we are planning on going back this weekend.  We are having so much fun here and it will be really hard to go back to Utah and to leave all of our friends.

2 comments:

The Coach and his Wife said...

I have no idea who he is either-but I am glad you had fun! I love your pics of your apartment. It is really nice-and I am with you on spending more molla on the shoes! Our waitress was Shirley Mecham-who now goes by Elle. It was pretty entertaining!

Tel and Sherie said...

I just found your blog, way cute. Keep in touch.