Friday, October 17, 2008

Universal Studios in Orlando

Well Hano and I finally went to Universal Studios here in Orlando and i have to say it was a little disappointing.  This was my first time ever and my husband informed me that the one in California is better so if your going to go then go to California.  We arrived early in the morning and waited in long lines in the blazing sun and when we finally got to the ride it sucked!!  The only ride I really liked was the new Simpsons ride!  It was really fun and I got to meet Bart!  When we were finished at Universal we hopped over to the Island of Adventures park what a blast!  Unfortunately when we got there we were so run out from Universal it was hard to enjoy it so we will have to go again.

1 comment:

The Coach and his Wife said...

I am so jealous of all the fun and sun your having..however I will have to disagree about California'a Universal being better. I think it is boring too. However outside of Universal in CA they have cool shops, when we went there they had local bands playing at night it was like a huge party. SO when you go to CA skip Universal and party outside of it :)