Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years Eve













WOW!!  We had such a fun New Years Eve.  Now a lot of the people we hung out with I didn't really know but apparently they are a pretty big deal in Brazil.  Some of the people were Xuxa, Amaury Junior, Zeze Di Camargo e Luciano, Zeca Pagodinho, the girl who inspired the song "Girl from Impenema" and her family.  We were able to attend the VIP party at EPCOT with all of them and enjoy a midnight firework show that was absolutely amazing.  I don't know how we are going to top all of the fun we have had over the holidays this year but I am excited to try!!   Here are a few pictures of the party.  Most of them are with close friends we have here but we there a couple with the Brazilian stars :)

2 comments:

Trent and Britni said...

Britt!! This is Britni (used to be Moore)! I found your blog on Leeah's. It has been too long! It is so good to see that you are doing so well! How fun that you are living in Florida! We are living in Wisconsin, so we are in totally different climates! It's freezing here, but we love it!
We just started a private blog up this last summer to try to keep in better contact with people - which I clearly have not been the best at! So if you would send me an e-mail at britni.b@hotmail.com I would totally send you an invite. So glad to see everything is going so well! Love ya girl!

Fabiane Snell said...

Ok guys!! NOT FAIR! SOOO COOL!! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE MISSED IT! XUXA E ZECA PAGODINHO! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM! YOU LUCKY... GUYS!LOVE YA!