Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back in Utah

Well we are back in Utah once again and even though it is nice to see family I am still missing my Florida life. Things have been a little hectic, Hano is back in school and I am desperately seeking a job. I had two interviews today and another one tomorrow so hopefully I will have a job soon. We are also living with my in-laws right now, and even though they are so welcoming and make everything very comfortable I am ready for my own space again. I still have not gone to see my parents yet and I am looking forward to when I finally get to see them. It has been a long while since are last encounter. That is about all the excitement for now, hopefully the next time I post I will have a job and an apartment, HA!

5 comments:

Trent and Britni said...

Glad you made it back safe! Did you end up driving or flying? That would be one long drive and we can totally relate! And I can't blame you one bit for missing the tropics of Florida! Good luck job hunting!

Lil Mama Crafts said...

Yay!!! I'm glad your back! I didn't know you were moving back here tho. That's awesome, we'll all have to get together and have a reunion bbq again :)

RIch Family said...

BRITT!!! I am so glad to hear that you are back! I hope the trip home went well and good luck with the job searching! Maybe you will just have to move to Morgan and start having BABIES! ha ha Well give me a call because we have to get together! Luv ya!

Ruth Done said...

I'm so glad you found us. It looks like you guys had a great time in Florida, but we are glad to have you back in Utah!

Durrant said...

So great that you are back in Utah! Where are you guys going to be? We are in SLC so if you are in that part of Utah we should get together. Good luck with the job hunting!