Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines or Birthday

For those of you that don't know my hubby's birthday happens to be February 14th! Luckily for him I could really care less about Valentine's Day so we celebrate the birth of my wonderful husband!! I suprised Hano by taking him to the Little America hotel but lucked out and was upgraded to the Grand America!! It was so awesome we were able to stay on the eleventh floor, the view was awesome! We went and saw the movie Taken, I would recommend renting rather then spending the money to see it, then we were going to eat at the Happy Sumo but the wait was soooooooooo long so we ate at Sizzler instead, ha ha ha. Hano really likes Sizzler, Jodi and Mauricio if you are reading this I am sure you are laughing since a couple weekends ago that is all he talked about!!! All in all we had a really good day and I love the time we spend together! I am thankful everyday that he is my husband. He is always making me laugh and makes life a lot easier. He helps through everything and I am so glad for his strong personality. I have learned a lot from him. I will start posting pictures again, but I am with my inlaws right now and I dont want to put my pics on there computer so until we find our own place it will just be posts with words.

5 comments:

Fabiane Snell said...

Hi guys!!! WOW, that is a fun birthday! I can't believe we forgot to say happy birthday Hano!! We called to say happy birthday, but I end up saying happy valentines instead! We are so glad you guys are having fun in Utah! We do miss you closer! We love you guys, Take care! ps: Bri, have you found a job yet?

melendez said...

ha ha ha that's funny about sizzler.

Ruth Done said...

How fun to be upgraded!! We hope you had a happy birthday.

Mandee said...

I LOVE the Grand America--Matt and I spent the first night of our honeymoon there and it was awesome!! How fun to be upgraded!! Are ya'll living with the in-laws right now? how's that working out for ya?!?

Trent and Britni said...

Britt, you are such a cute little wife!! He is lucky to have you too. Glad you guys had a fun time!