Tuesday, June 7, 2011

All about the baby























Well it has been some times since I have updated the blog and I decided it was time to show off my new little guy. Since I am so behind the pictures will be out of order and I am far to lazy to try and make sense of them at this point. Marcus was born March 21, 2011 at 7:20pm, he weighed 7 pounds 15 ounces and was 20 inches long. I was in labor for 38 hours and yes for the last 3 hours I did decide to get the epidural. I was really wanting to try the natural birth but I was so tired and not dilating and I just did not want to deal with the pain anymore and might I just add that the epidural was a little peace of heaven. Marcus came out absolutely perfect, he did not cry just a few little gripes. He has his dad's adorable dimples and tons of black hair. We have already had to cut his hair three times and he is just a little over two months now!! He is now sleeping through the night which is great for me. I am loving spending every minute with him. It is amazing how much they change in just a few short months. He has started giggling, jabbering, playing with his toys, loves his books, and now we are working on rolling over. He received his first round of shots just a few weeks ago, it broke my heart I could not help but cry. He took it like a champ though and was playing soon after he received them. I am not looking forward to the next ones though, it is harder on me than it is on him I think:) California is going well, we love the weather and it is so nice to be back with Hano again. I am finally feeling like myself again there is still a gap between my ab muscles but I am trying to resolve that :) I have decided that a book needs to be written on the healing process after the baby is born ha ha ha. All in all we are very happy parents. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

He is so cute, I love all the faces he makes!

Swensons said...

Hey britt! I was just thinking last night that i wished you would do a post on your munchkin! He is absolutely adorable!!! I love that our boys have so much hair! I loved the epidural also...i was so pleasant and happy after getting it LOL. My little guy is just starting to smile.. and we have the 2month shots next week.. which i am probable going to cry at also. So i think we need to come to visit... in the fall :0) we are wanting to plan a trip to cali and that'd be neat to see you and meet your men :0) Hope all is going well with motherhood!!!

Ruth Done said...

Oh My Goodness! He is beautiful! Thanks for posting. I was dying to see this little guy.