Monday, June 27, 2011

Finally going to bless Marcus

Well we are flying back to Utah this weekend to bless Marcus. I know we have waited forever but it was a lot of back and forth on where we should do it, California or Utah. Hano is so busy at work and it is hard for him to leave, but we really wanted to be with our family so we are going home. We are having a huge party for him, my aunts and uncles, Hano's family, and are close friends! It should be a lot of fun. After he is blessed Hano has to go back home, but Marcus and I are going to stay and go camping with my family! I am so excited. I am sad that Hano cannot come but he has a lot to do at work so I am sure he will keep himself plenty busy. We are very excited to see family and I hope Marcus does well on his first plane ride ha ha.

1 comment:

Swensons said...

Your coming home! I know you'll be so busy.. but i wanna see you and the baby!!! I am glad you guys are blessing him! I bet you will have a blast being home and spending time with your family and friends! How great!