Sunday, July 19, 2009

Finally and Update!













It has been a while since my last update! Things have been pretty busy around here with both of us finishing school and working their is not a lot of time for anything else. Hano is finishing up his last couple of semesters and then he is finally done, YEAH! I still have two years left, but I am really enjoying school and can't wait to be done as well. We are searching for our next adventure and hope to end up somewhere as fun as Florida. This year we have decided to make a year of traveling, we are going to Rome next month with Jodi, Mauricio, and Sirlei! We are very excited it is going to be such a blast! Here are a few pictures of things we have been up to since my last post.

1 comment:

Amanda and the Bradys said...

hey girl!!!! I don't have an invite to your blog I got on through Britt. Moore's website. I miss you send me an invite. bradyandamanda@gmail.com