Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy 24t

The 24th was a pretty fun day, even though I worked for half the day and wrote an essay for a couple of hours. Hano had to work until three but when he got home we went to the pool with Vanesa, Hano's sister, her husband Marcos their baby Danali and Marco's sister Adreana who is visiting from Sao Palo. Mauricio, Hano's brother, Jodi and their baby Sirlei along with our friends Andres and Karen joined us as well. We met at Marcos and Vanesa's house before heading over to the pool. Everyone had a really good time. After the pool we went back to Marcos and Vanesa's to eat coxhinas, which are soooo amazing if you have not had one, and ate cake and ice cream. We had a good time sitting around making jokes, laughing and just having a good time. It was such a nice break from homework!!! Hano and I had to leave a little earlier since he had to be to work at 6am. Today I have had a case of ADD, I cannot concentrate on homework no matter how hard I try, this is not good considering my time is winding down! I am hoping my motivation will come back tomorrow so that I can a lot done.

No comments: